Account Registration and Password Retrieval
How do I register on the Davines Malaysia website?
It’s easy! Click on the Register button on the top right corner of the website and you will be directed to an online registration form.
Forgot my password?
Click on the Forgot Your Password link in the Sign In page. You will be directed to the password retrieval page. Enter your e-mail address and we will immediately send a temporary password to you. Once you have successfully accessed your account, remember to update your password immediately.
How do I change my contact or address details?
You can go to My Account > My Dashboard page and change your details here.
How can I make an online purchase without an account on the Davines Malaysia website?
- Choose the product you want and proceed to Checkout
- At Checkout, enter your delivery information and choose your payment method
- Place your order
- You will receive an order confirmation from Dermalogica Malaysia website and a payment confirmation email from the payment gateway
Will I receive an order confirmation after placing an order?
An immediate email confirmation with order summary will be sent via email. Order tracking email notifications will also be sent to keep you updated frequently on your order status.
Can I change or cancel an item in my existing order?However once you have confirmed your order and finalized payment, no changes can be made to the order. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
How can I cancel my order?
Once your order has been submitted successfully and payment is received for your purchase, no further changes can be made. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
What currency does Dermalogica Malaysia accept?
We only accept payment in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) via:
- MasterCard, Visa Credit or Debit Cards issued by local Malaysian banks only.
- Online payments via Maybank2U, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect,AmOnline and MEPS/FPX (All banks including RHB and Bank Islam).
- Ewallet via Grabpay, TouchNGo, Boost and Maybank QR.
Do you keep my credit card details?
We do not retain your credit card information after your order is completed; it is submitted directly to our banks.
How can I know if my payment was successful?
Upon payment success, you will receive an on-screen prompt to inform you that the payment has been received. You will also receive an invoice from us AND a payment confirmation from the online payment portal via email. Alternatively, you may check the status of your order via My Dashboard.
Why would my payment be rejected?
- Check with your bank to ensure there are funds available to pay for your order.
- Secondly, if you are using a MasterCard or Visa credit or Debit card to pay your order, we suggest you confirm that your card is activated and that your 3D secure details have been entered correctly.
Note: Only credit cards issued by local Malaysian banks are accepted.
- Ensure that you have registered an online banking account with your local bank.
- Ensure you have disabled your browser pop-up blocker in order to complete the payment window.
What is 3D Secure?
3D Secure is a security feature which ensures payments using certain credit and debit cards are authenticated by the card holder with their bank at the time of the transaction. 3D Secure is the common name for the technology behind MasterCard SecureCode (MSC) and Verified by Visa (VbV).
Your 3D Secure password is setup between you and your bank to further secure transactions made over the internet. If your card is enrolled with 3D Secure, during the payment procedure you will be prompted by your bank to enter a unique password to verify that the transaction is authorized by the card owner before completion.
After submitting your MasterCard or Visa Credit or Debit card details at checkout, you will be prompted to key-in a unique security code which you will receive via SMS from your bank. This special security feature is a 3D Secure code.
Failure to submit details of your payment or password correctly will result in an unsuccessful online transaction.
For further assistance or inquiries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- It is a payment option that allows you to get the items you need via a 3-month installment plan with 0% interest. You can use either debit or credit cards from any banks to make your purchase. Do note that it is only valid for residents of Malaysia only.
- Select hoolah as your payment option and we’ll help you divide the total amount into three interest-free installments. Pay only 1/3 of the amount upon checkout and receive your items first.
- For more information, kindly visit here: about hoolah payment
For further assistance or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Davines Malaysiaoffers FREE shipping throughout Malaysia for online purchases worth RM200 or above.
Shipping charges for orders worth below RM200 are as follows:
- West Malaysia - RM15
- East Malaysia - RM25
Will deliveries be made to my P.O Box address?
How long does product delivery take?
- For orders placed before 3PM (Mon – Fri, excl. public holidays), products will be delivered on the next business day.
- For orders placed on Friday after 3PM or over the weekend, products will be delivered out on the following Tuesday.
- Delivery to rural or remote areas in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak will take an additional 3-7 working days
Can I schedule the delivery of my order?
Our courier service providers are unable to provide scheduling of deliveries; therefore we cannot guarantee delivery of your order for a specific time or date.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently ship within Malaysia only.
Refund / exchange enquiries
How do I request for a refund?
You may request for a refund within five (5) working days from the date you received the products to the post stamp dated on the parcel you return to us.
Just contact our helpful Customer Service team by phone, +6(03)-7809 6623, or email Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 8.00am – 5.00pm for assistance.
I have received a damaged /faulty / incorrect product! How can I request for a product exchange?
Kindly contact Customer Service at +6(03)-7809 6623, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 8.00am – 5.00pm for assistance. An exchange will be made for products of equal or lower value. Optional: All return shipping charges will be reimbursed via points for future redemption.
For complete details please refer to our Return and Refund Policy
When will I receive my exchanged product(s)?
All product exchanges take up to fourteen to twenty one (14-21) working days (excluding Public Holidays) for processing and delivery.
How do I request for a refund?
For all further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com OR call our HQ at +6(03)-7809 6623, Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 8.00am – 5.00pm for assistance.
Free travel size / gifts
- Free travel size products/gifts are auto selected by system and change occasionally.
- If out-of-stock, EIG ecommerce reserves the right to replace another travel size/gifts without prior notice.
- Due to the limited nature of the free travel size products/gifts, we are unable to reship travel size/gifts if they arrive damaged, if you received the wrong one or if one is missing from your order
- Free travel size products/gifts shipped with your purchased orders only
- Free travel size products/gifts giveaway per transaction